IOTA7200 solar cell module special sealant
1. All materials that will ooze grease, plasticizers or solvents, such as oil-impregnated wood, oil-bottomed steel seams and some unvulcanized or Partially vulcanized rubber lining and tape.
2. Locations that are not ventilated (silicone gels need to be cured by moisture in the atmosphere).
3. Frosting the wet surface.
4. Continuous immersion environment.
5. The place where the ground is wet all year round.
6. The surface to be painted is required because the paint will crack or peel off.
7. Places subject to wear or physical damage.
8. Will directly touch the surface of the food.
Used for bonding and sealing aluminum frame of solar photovoltaic module and junction box and TPT/TPE and other back film
Color and packaging:
Available in white, black and grey, with 310ML plastic hose and 200L iron drum.
1. The surface of the substrate should be kept clean and dry.
2. Cut the tip according to the required size and apply the sealant to the sealing surface as a continuous uniform glue line.
3. After the glue is applied, the assembly is closed, and the excess colloid extruded is removed once with a utility knife.
4. Curing is a process from the surface to the inside. The glue will cure within 24h (at room temperature and 50% relative humidity).
The depth of 2-3mm, deeper parts, especially the limited contact with air, the curing time will be extended.
Storage and expiration date:
Non-dangerous goods, please store in a cool dry place below 27 °C, valid for 12 months.